TCS JOHN HUXLEY Showcase the latest technology in gaming equipment at the Asian Gaming Expo.
TCS JOHN HUXLEY today announced the latest technology in gaming equipment will be showcased on the TCS JOHN HUXLEY stand at the upcoming Asian Gaming Expo in Macau.
Held over two days (June 14th & 15th), the Asian Gaming Expo is the largest casino gaming equipment trade exhibition in the Asian region.
The TCS JOHN HUXLEY (stand 417) will feature many exciting new products to the gaming industry. The new technology line-up on display includes:
· Novomatic Touchbet Roulette/ Sic Bo and Gaminator Slots.
· TableMAX, multiplayer electronic Progressive Blackjack and Caribbean Stud Poker.
· Random Plus Batch Shuffler and PokerOne Single Deck Shuffler, both use random ejection technology offering a new benchmark in shuffler performance as well as the Deck Checker card-checking machine.
· LuminAR (illuminated roulette), which adds excitement to traditional Roulette by illuminating the winning sections through a KRE8 or ACE SUEDE layout.
· Saturn Roulette Wheel with three reading devices (discreetly placed in the rim), allowing for quick number detection.
· Chipper Champ Plus provides speed, accuracy and consistent performance in chip sorting.
· Lamson Casino Automated Secure Transport, which automatically transports cash and chips to and from the gaming area via patented carriers inserted into an air tube system.
Bryan Jenkins, Managing Director of TCS JOHN HUXLEY Australasia stated, ”At the Asian Gaming Expo we will demonstrate our latest technology to the gaming industry. With our innovative LuminAR (illuminated roulette), Touchbet Roulette/ Sic Bo, TableMAX and other new items customers will be presented with products of high performance and reliability”.
About TCS JOHN HUXLEY
The combination of manufacturing excellence, with innovation and product development means that everything you need for the casino of the future is in one place – from quality, hand-crafted furniture to cutting edge technical equipment which enhance the gaming experience, profits and security.
TCS JOHN HUXLEY has strategically based offices all over the world to provide personal service, after-sales service and technical support.
Ultimately, TCS JOHN HUXLEY is here to serve our customers with both products and experience – consultants for the casino business.
For further details on this press release, please contact:
Mr Jamie Banas
Marketing Manager Australasia
TCS JOHN HUXLEY
Tel: +61 2 9906 2888